I just can't (even)
My brain stopped. It was all too much. I really wanted to make arrangements to meet with my friends but I couldn't think. I couldn't decide. I couldn't action. In some distant, far off reality, I very much wanted to. But no. I couldn't answer the nice guy's question about what I was doing this weekend. I couldn't think. I wanted to answer, but I just couldn't. I started talking about pirates and rum instead. My friend asked me what brand my soy milk is. I couldn't answer her. I told her I couldn't answer her right now. I hope she understands and doesn't think it was strange. It isn't that I don't know. It's that I just couldn't get my brain to think about anything. and doesn't think it was strange. It isn't that I don't know. It's that I just couldn't get my brain to think about anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment